Now your dishwasher is learning to count. Admittedly, it will not be solving any complex mathematical equations, but it does mean you have one less thing to worry about and it will remind you when your dishwasher tablets are running low. Find out how, with Finish 365, you are only ever one click away from everything your dishwasher needs.
The convenient solution
You can count on Finish 365 – which means that you have less counting to do. This gives you an opportunity to relax along with many other benefits.
- Automatic replenishment reminder: You receive a notification on your smartphone when the tablets are running low.
- One-click ordering:After receiving the replenishment reminder, simply place your order.
- Free delivery: Conveniently delivered free to your home.
- No hidden costs: Transparency and low prices are key.
- Exclusive offers and news: You can keep up to date via the Home Connect app and benefit from regular campaigns.
How does Finish 365 work?
If you have connected your dishwasher with Home Connect, you can easily set up the replenishment service:
1. Open the Home Connect App and visit the “Dishwasher” menu.
2. Click on “order tabs”.
3. Register for one of the replenishment options and configure it to suit your needs.
If you have the tab counter activated and you use Finish 365 for the first time, then the counter starts counting down on the first wash cycle. Once you have used a certain number of tablets, you will receive a replenishment reminder via the Home Connect app. Now you can order new tablets at the click of a button. You will be made aware of the price at all times so that you have full transparency. Once the order is received, the Finish dishwasher tablets will generally be delivered the next day. And, when you have used the last tablet in a delivery, your dishwasher will automatically reset the counter to zero so that it can alert you in good time the next time they are running low.