A dishwasher that thinks for itself and orders tabs when the supply runs low. In the future you will be able to use this Home Connect and Amazon DRS service. Are you interested in a Home Connect dishwasher or would you like to buy one so you can use Amazon DRS? If so, you can find frequently asked questions and answers here.
Amazon Dash Replenishment Service (DRS)
Frequently asked questions
The main user of Home Connect can register for Amazon DRS. The main user in a household is the first person to link a home appliance with their user account.
1. Open the Home Connect app and go to “Integrated services”.
2. Select "Setup" in the "Amazon Dash Replenishment" section. In the app you can access a view of the Amazon online shop.
3. Log in with your Amazon login details.
4. Select the brand of dishwasher tab which you wish to order and then click "Complete Setup” to return to the Home Connect app.
5. Now you simply enter how many tabs you still have and which quantity should then be ordered automatically. When your stock is reduced to 12, a re-order is automatically placed as standard.
Every home appliance wash cycle reduces the number of tabs by one. An order is placed when the tab counter is the same or lower than the minimum level triggering automatic re-ordering.This value can be reached in the following cases:
1. A rinse cycle automatically reduces the tab counter by one dishwasher tab
2. The main user changes the number of tabs in the Home Connect app
3. The main user manually changes the value in the Home Connect app as the threshold for re-ordering new tabs.
Amazon sends you an info e-mail whenever changes are made.
Amazon lets you cancel your order within 24 hours. You can find more information on managing your order in the confirmation email you receive from Amazon.
You need to launch a new request to continue with automatic re-ordering. You can do so by resetting the tab counter. The Home Connect app then confirms the new order in an app notification.
Yes. The Home Connect app automatically resets your tab counter to include the delivered amount.
Click the “Continue to Amazon” button in the "Integrated services" section in the Home Connect app to change your Amazon subscription settings. You can change your product choice or cancel your subscription. You can also of course access your Amazon account to manage DRS without the Home Connect app.
Check your user status. You are probably not a main user. Only main users can change these values. Other users can only view them.